Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Etheria by GoldSpun

Well I've finally done it! After months of thought and inspiration I have finally started producing fine art prints of uniquely edited nature scenery and insects. Trying to find the beauty on a macro level is something I have always loved, long before I ever owned an SLR and I seriously have an obsession with the details. Call it being a virgo, a natural thinker, or just maturing into an observational woman, I have really begun to embrace the little everyday miracles our Mother Earth has to offer us. I am constantly awed by the beauty of Vancouver Island. We literally live in the most beautiful place on earth and sometimes, with our busy lives, its easy to miss it. These images are meant to preserve memories, and make you stop to enjoy the moments you may otherwise miss living your busy life. I will occasionally blog images that will be for sale on an ultra-limited basis so that your canvas or float print of that image STAYS unique. Thanks you to all of my fans for your continued support in 2011 and stay tuned for an Etheria by GoldSpun contest coming SOON!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I would love a print of a tree in silhouette for my dining room or with a nice red sunset or sunrise. You are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig it. Etheria is where She-Ra lives.

    ReplyDelete