Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥ Baby Sophia ♥

 Its officially 2011 ! The Weatherall's new baby girl Sophia was my first subject of the new year, and how lucky I was to have such a calm and serene baby to photograph. This new family is so amazingly in tune with each other and their new babe, I was in awe being in their space and watching them interact. Her daddy, Mike, works for BC Hydro so we photographed Sophia in her daddy's utility belt! Even though Sophia was almost a month old ( usually I recommend 1-5 days old ), she was totally amazing to hang out with and didn't complain at all as I tried to get her to sleep in various poses! (which I did eventually succeed at! ) Thanks Katie and Mike for all of the help and for allowing me into your home :) You two are amazing parents and a great example to many that with a little peace, calm, and patience, having a new baby dosen't need to be stressful and crazy! Enjoy your images, Sophia is an absolute dolly :)








No comments:

Post a Comment