Saturday, February 12, 2011

♥ Arbonne by Penny ♥

I'll admit I was blown away the first time I heard of Arbonne. After knowing Penny for a few years ( and I photographed her son Brad last year at grad) I was really excited to hear more about this amazing line of body care and makeup products. Arbonne is actually a 30 year old company that has a very strong commitment to green, sustainable and responsible formulations and you can definitely see and FEEL the difference. Not only are all of the products completely vegan, but even the packaging is renewable with full FSC certification. They also take full responsibility in harvesting and replenishing the botanicals they use and even ensure they never use endangered plant species in their formulations. I am personally very attracted to their makeup products. Comparable to MAC or other department stores, Arbonne really performs with the big boys but sets itself WAY apart by being safe and chemical-free. As far as Penny is concerned, you will never meet a kinder, more beautiful woman. Her commitment to a satisfied client is beyond question and she will always come to the rescue if you need her (ie, Arbonne Gellee, a cooling, botanical-filled gel that Penny hooked me up with after an unfortunate tanning bed incident I would rather not discuss in too much embarrassing detail!). Its actually pretty safe to say that Penny works her butt off and I am truly proud to say I know her :) Enjoy these images Penny, any excuse to hang out with you for a few hours is a good one, taking your pictures was far from work!









3 comments:

  1. Oh Shawna! I love you! lol. You are amazing!! Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! love these! Shawna you are amazing as always and my seester you look beautiful and Arbonn-erific as usual! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful pictures :-) Very creative!!
    j.x

    ReplyDelete