Sunday, February 27, 2011

♥ Baby Tayte ♥


Ok Im lucky. Luckier than the average bear. For so many reasons, but getting to photograph pregnant women, newborn babies, and changed families is something so special. I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of Tayte's birth and let me tell you he has one incredible Mama. He came out so cute and little and on his big sisters second birthday to boot! The emotion in these images speaks for itself. A new sister, a mother of two. I feel so blessed to be able to see women through this process and help preserve the amazing experience that birth is. I always strive to make my photography an expression of the family or person I am photographing. The sessions need to be simple and I never spend time researching poses or planning too much. I am a people person and engaging on that relational level with my clients far outweighs being the best at what I do or impressing people who are photography aficionados. Being in love with the connection is more than enough to satisfy me. My clients witness this first hand, because making the session memorable, sensitive and unique is what is most important to me and to them. I feel honored. Truly. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love my job.

Just Moments Old...  ♥
Human touch. Unspoken Connection.













P.s. Thank you SO much for everything you have given me Raylene.. ♥

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What incredible images of an adorable little duo. Congrats Raylene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing little session you've done!! i LOVE the photo of him propping his own head up! as well as the one of him from the side with his foot poking out. Amazing job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are truly beautiful :) Vickie

    ReplyDelete