Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ The Beautiful Miss Megan ♥

Megan asked me a while back if I was interested in doing a funky/sexy boudoir session in the wintery forest and you know what I said? HECK YES! My little passion for fashion always comes out at sessions like this and doing them is really tons of fun! I even got to do Megs' makeup ( and we did so right on location ) so it would be the freshest it could be. These shots are a surprise for her honey on valentines and I hope he loves them :) Enjoy! Megan, you are so beautiful inside and out you made this session so much fun, I cant wait to cross professional paths (or more) in the future!

P.S. This post is short for good reason. Due to the, um, sexy nature of these photos there were limited options for those I could blog! If you're friends with Meg, make sure you ask her to see the proofs :)







3 comments: