Monday, August 2, 2010

♥ The Sawchucks ♥

I first want to start this blog post by thanking the Sawchucks for being patient with me. I had to cancel on them the first time our session was scheduled because of my "other" job as a Doula. My last client went into labor the day that our shoot was planned and they graciously and kindly accepted the fact that I was going to be unavailable. When we did get together ( 2 weeks ago almost to the day ) it was sunny, warm and perfect day to head out the Courtenay side of Comox Lake and capture them playing through the woods and by the waters edge. The boys, as you can plainly see, are ridiculously cute. It was such a pleasure capturing candids of them just being themselves. Enjoy your images guys, they were such a pleasure to go through. This post is HUGE due to the fact that I have terrible whittling skills and I find it nearly impossible to choose when there are SO many amazing images of the kids and the family to pick from. :)































No comments:

Post a Comment