Tuesday, August 17, 2010

♥ Baby Nevaeh ♥

I had the great opportunity to photograph Sarah and Ryan's beautiful new baby girl. She is already a month old and I've been so busy with school lately that blog posts have been delayed. I appreciate everyones patience is this super crazy time of my life! ( If you missed her psychedelic baby belly pics click here ) This family is so lovely with each other. Watching Ryan be such a loving father and Sarah so patient and sweet I can tell you that these children with grow up always feeling important. I hope you love these images guys, and thanks for inviting me to enjoy this beautiful time on your lives!










2 comments:

  1. Love the one of the baby laying on mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing pics! All the photos are awesome. Lovely family pics.

    ReplyDelete