Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥ Katie and Keith ♥

This summer has been really great! I feel so supported by so many people and this wedding is jsut a reflection of that. These guys had lost their photographer last minute  and a friend suggested ME! :) I was so flattered and equally honored, of course. I met up with Keith and Katie at the beach as they said their vows on the sandy shore and then followed back to their house to just capture the party going on! The food was excellent as was the company ( as Im sure you can tell from the images ) and the signature martinis ;)There were so many beautiful people having fun, choosing who/what to blog was so difficult. ( If you're wondering there are literally hundreds of proofs..) I loved all the kids there and the simple beauty of the set up. You guys are so sweet together, this was truly so much fun for me! I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I did choosing  them.. congrats again ♥

























































No comments:

Post a Comment