Thursday, August 19, 2010

♥ Baby Lilli ♥

This little babe is so special to me. I photographed her a few months back and have since become good friends with her mother, Stephanie. Lilly is beyond adorable and when I found out she was picking up a Cutie Tutu at FireFly: New Beginnings made by my good friend and local photographer Crystal of CrystalClear Photography I JUMPED at the opportunity to photograph Lilli prancing around the river where we've spent many days this summer just "hanging" out... Steph, you deserve ultimate happiness for every selfless thing you do for everyone around you but yourself. Your charm and vigor are so attractive to me, and anyone lucky enough to enjoy the light you exude will most definitely agree with me. Lilli girl is so sweet and amazing, its an honor to photograph her and even more of an honor to say you are such a good friend to me. Thank you. More than I can say. Enjoy these whimsical images of your baby girl on the verge of her 1st birthday..... we will definitely have to make a yearly "habit" of this!















No comments:

Post a Comment