Thursday, August 12, 2010

♥ The Lihous ♥


AAAh! here it is! my very first wedding :) and lucky me to have had these two to photograph! The love this family shares runs so deep into the generations and the morning of the wedding you could feel a tangible energy being shared among sisters, aunties, grandmothers and mothers alike. Erin was a little nervous when I showed up ( as I presume most brides are on the morning of THEIR big days ) and the energy just kept building on the way to the beach. I felt so involved with them, wanting to feel a connection so that emotion would show in the images...♥ There are literally hundreds of proofs and no way to whittle, so this is merely SOME of what was captured. Thank you so very much Erin and Matt. This was an amazing start to many more weddings in my future and I feel so flattered and honored that you took a chance on me :) I hope as the years roll by , you can look back on these moments and remember them with the fondest of thoughts! You guys were so beautiful and made my job effortless... enjoy!



3 Generations...


A special keepsake from Erin's Grandmother...






























































3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Congrats Erin! xoxo Love Aunty Lorraine Bryanton

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics shawna you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete