Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The March-Collins Bunch

 Undoubtedly, this was the largest bunch of kids I have ever photographed, and boy was this session a blast! I was contacted by Ashley back in the winter to purchase a gift certificate, and due to the rain and schedules our session had to wait! It is so heart warming to see two beautiful families join together to form such an amazing bunch and I still feel so lucky to be the person documenting it for years to come! The half heart image was an idea of Debbie's, to symbolize the combination of the two families and I think it was so creative! Thanks for the opportunity Clint and Debbie!, your children are wonderful, as are you!



















1 comment:

  1. What a sweet family, awesome photos Shawna feel like I know them already

    ReplyDelete