Tuesday, July 19, 2011

♥ Jolene & Jason ♥

  Last month I had the honour of being a bridesmaid to one of my oldest friends, Jolene. Her and Jason were so happy and in love on that day it was hard to not step into the role of photographer to capture moments nobody but a dear friend would see. Although I was not the hired photog, I tried to snap a few pics (without getting in the way, and without flash) from my perspective. I told Jason and Jolene I would film as much of the wedding as possible and make them an HD video. I will link to that video when it is completed but for now I thought I would blog a few of my favourite images of that day. These are less comprehensive (I didn't worry about blogging every family member and every special moment) and more photojournalistic as I hid for most of the photos, and allowed myself to let go and be pressure free (of course!)  I hope these images help fill the anticipation void as you await your official images and that they also give you a hint of whats in store for your wedding video (which is coming along very nicely ♥) Love Always, Shawna








5 comments:

  1. She is a beauty, well done Shawna, Jolene will be very happy with these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are a TON more where theses came from, I was trying to be modest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Shawna. Can't wait to see the rest and view the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute!!! I can't wait to see the video!!

    ReplyDelete