Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ Sweet Baby Zoe ♥

I feel so lucky. I know I say it all the time, but I do. This job gives me such privy; such a candid space to view lives changing and growing with life. Emily and Drew are such amazingly wonderful people but the feeling is exacerbated when I look at these images. I feel so honored and full of admiration for  growing families and this is definitely where my heart lies in so many aspects of my life. Pregnancy and birth are jsut so transfomational and exquisite. Emily and Drew moved gracefully from 'singleness' to parent hood, 'they' are right - they "Should be making babies for Canada" haha. Emily and Ali are good friends too, so when I arrived to photograph Zoe at just a couple of days old, Ali and Jonah ( the blog entry directly before this one ) were visiting. We, of course ,could not resist getting a shot of the two of these amazing little ones as well as using some of Drew's tree planting equipment! Thank you again Emily and Drew for everything you have given me Xoxo














1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love! Wonderful photos of a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete