Thursday, April 28, 2011

♥ Lovely Emily ♥

I met Emily at NIC a few years back so I was thrilled when she called me, wanting maternity photos done of her incredibly gorgeous baby bump. Emily is so much fun, so quirky and sweet and funny! Her man Drew and she have been calling her baby bump "Walter" and I honestly cant think of a cuter nickname. Emily, your warm and bubbly nature make you so easy to hang out with and even more fun to photograph!  Thank you for choosing me to capture this very special time in your life! I look forward to meeting little Walter too!   I also want to thank my friend Chantal. She is the owner of the picturesque property we shot this session at and is also the owner to the Baby Barn Boutique (which is located on the same property at the end of Headquarters road). She sells a lot of home made local baby goods and had some wicked consignment deals too! Please head out there and check it out sometime and mention you heard about her through this blog post :)

Emily, thanks SO much again. You are such a sweet soul and I am privileged to be included in this very special time in your family's life ♥













1 comment: