Sunday, May 15, 2011

♥ Beautiful Baby Jonah ♥

 WOW. For those of you who follow my blog, you are definitely aware of my little technological hiccup that happened last week. It feels really nice to have my computer back and to be processing all of the lovely shoots that have been waiting to be  blogged!

  This weeks Blog extravaganza starts with sweet baby Jonah. This sweet little boy is so dear to me. His mother equally so. It always makes me so warm and fuzzy when I see the love that a new mother has for her baby. I read a quote once that said something along the lines that a "mother is born, from the woman she was and will never be again, as she is transformed"... Ali's mother, Jocelyn has been such a tremendous help and support, I am lucky to have met her so Ali must feel the same way times a thousand. Ali, it feels like saying thank you isn't enough. No words can express how moved I am, really. But in the tradition of societal 'norms' I will say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Enjoy your new little angel, his beauty is beyond measure, as it yours... ♥












2 comments:

  1. I love the last one Shawna, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with the last photo- what great art!

    ReplyDelete