Tuesday, June 7, 2011

♥ Sarah+Colt = baby LOVE ♥

 Sarah and Colt are such a sweet and beautiful couple! When they asked if Seal Bay was a good place to do their photographs I couldn't have been more thrilled. We ventured into the trails, on to the beach and then politely asked a property owner heading back to town to use their incredible field of buttercups for a few extra shots! Due to the private nature of Maternity shoots (especially semi or completely nude) not all of the amazing things you can do can be seen on my blog. If you want those shots for your own shoot, but are leary about having them seen on the internet, have no fear! I will always work with you to ensure privacy. I will take any and all measures to make a family feel comfortable AND get those artsy shots!  Hope you guys love them and I cant wait to meet your babe!! Enjoy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment