Wednesday, June 15, 2011

♥ Brodie the Knockout ♥

If I had one word to explain Brodie it would be amazing!!You can check out Kevin and Brodie and all they do at their website for Cumberland Village Works. YES, these guys are the people who bring us Big Time Out every year and now they even operate a studio space for rent so they list of amazingness and musical wonder is literally oozing from these two! She is so kind and gentle, a supremely talented singer/songwriter/musician, and a savvy business woman. Oops! I said one word didn't I? :) This shoot was probably my longest 'in the making' as our schedules, winter etc kind of caught up with us. Deciding to walk up and down the main drag in Cumberland was a no-brainer and it worked for this session on so many levels. Brodie, I totally hope these are what you envisioned. Kevin, thanks so much for being there and helping, your presence made these images extra special... ♥
























6 comments:

  1. these are really ..really beautiful pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!... Do you ever look like you mother!!!... LOL... You are truly one beautiful and lovely girl...not to mention your sweet spirit... I love you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heathcote says 2 words: ALBUM COVER (Wait, do they still call them albums) um, 2 different words: GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love them all! WOW! Brody, you are stunning! My favorites are the ones in the teal dress :) Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! She is definitely an amazing woman and one I am proud to call my cousin!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richard and I were just admiring your beauty Brodie. Inside and out! We were also impressed with the quality of these photos. The artistic and creative energy is just beaming out of you. Good job Gold Spun and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete