Friday, October 29, 2010

♥ The Riecker Family ♥


The Reiker family contacted me a few weeks ago wanting to do a fun fall session at Miracle Beach. This family was so full of energy and "joie de vivre" and I had tons of fun playing with the children.We did what I like to call a  "rolling" session where we just walk through an area taking shots along the way. It allows for natural play and interaction within the family and in the environment and completely cuts out the stuffy family photo session. I feel like this gives way to more candid and natural experience. You guys were a joy to meet and photograph, I hope these images are everything you hoped for. I had a very hard time to cutting them down to these as there are SOO many proofs to choose from ... Enjoy! 














No comments:

Post a Comment