Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♥The Hanseds♥


This was definitely one of the most amazing couples I have ever met. They are so amazingly natural with each other and it was instantaneously comfortable. Louise has a light about her. A beautiful river goddess. Their birth will no doubt be exquisite and I cant wait to meet and photograph the little being growing in her belly :) This session was done on September 26th and the water so so cold! I was beyond impressed with this loving couples' amazing attitude and willingness to jump right in :) Thank you SO much for doing this with me, I feel so lucky to have met such awesomely brave people to photograph in the water so late in the year! Enjoy your images, they overwhelmed me with joy to capture...










1 comment:

  1. she sure is brave! great photos!
    CHEERS!
    www.pixbybella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete