Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ Lindsay, Adam and Baby Orrik♥

This amazing family was the subject of TWO of my sessions last week. We headed out into the shivery, snowy weather and Lindsay was having quite a few contractions. Being fairly familiar with birth and the process behind it, and the fact that she was a couple of weeks early, I tired to assure Lindsay she was probably not be in real labor. Boy was I WRONG! our session ended at noon and by 3 am baby Orrik was here :) So this is the first dual blog post I have ever done. Talk about cutting it close! I hope you guys love your images, you are a truly beautiful couple and your new baby boy is absolutely perfect!














3 comments:

  1. AMGAWD they are beautiful Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing, as is this new family

    ReplyDelete
  3. im an auntie again!!!!! conratualtions!! my little big brother is a father!!!
    xoxoxo love auntie heather

    ReplyDelete