Saturday, July 24, 2010

♥ Sydney & Gracie ♥

HORRAY! Another super-fun summer session :) This time with two lovely little ladies Syndey and Gracie. I headed to to their Mom's property and they were so prepared with outfits and ideas I couldn't help but imagine how it would be with my own daughter and how she may imagine her most favorite poses and costumes. Playing and just being yourself is such a huge part of being a child and definitely what ( if you asked them ) most adults reminisce about . These two sisters are also very different and I really wanted to hi light their individuality as well. Gracie, the musical theater kid, with so much charisma she seems to ooze "Joie de vive" every time the moves and Sydney, the "almost teenager" who is more reserved,sure and (of course) a dedicated "Twi-hard" :) I made sure we captured her love for the Cullens, even going so far as to changing her eye color to reflect a "freshly-fed" type of mood hehe. I hope you ladies LOVE these pictures, because taking them was hardly work. Thanks so much for choosing me to capture your lovely girls Michelle, hopefully these images with be a forever reminder of the beauty and love that your two girls share ( even with the minor arguments of everyday life ) Enjoy ♥



















1 comment:

  1. Shawna, the pictures are amazing- we absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete