Thursday, April 22, 2010

We All Start Somewhere...



Sometimes it truly blows me away when I think of all the crazy experiences I've had In my life. A passion for photography and ending up here, blogging about it, for one. Im not surprised photography has come so naturally to me but I am surprised at all of the amazing support I've received by not only "regular" people (who just appreciate images for their simple beauty) but from a few other strong female photographers in my neck of the woods. Im grateful. More than words can generally allow. I've always been bad at taking compliments and not for lack of awkwardly trying, so putting myself back in the "spotlight" ( I used to seriously make music ), I am once again faced with the white elephant I dread so much. Thanks so much for all the wonderful words. Im calling my "ness" an akward phase that I'm working on... haha,. I'm currently trying to build a professional portfolio for displaying all of the creative shoots I've been doing lately, and allow them to be checked out by virtually anyone. There's something creepily wonderful about that. *smiles* Thanks for tuning in. This blog is about a Photographer, a Mother and an very ambitious spirit. Many MANY more photos to come










































2 comments:

  1. Wow this is Kewl Shawna... keep it up...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your an amazing photographer Shawna and I look forward to seeing all your new shots you take!

    ReplyDelete